Sunday, November 1, 2009

Kyle Sandilands Poem

Turns out I'm not very good at blogging, however I am trying to find more time now...

I wrote this here 'poem' by asking google for 'words that rhyme with land'.... It told me and I did it according to google's instructions. Turns out a lot of stuff rhymes with 'land' which was lucky, stuff like hand and banned. It's about radio, and all round "life" celebrity, Kyle Sandiland. It's not exactly John Donne, or fresh as far as topics are concerned but still.

Kyle Sandiland

I'd like to take you by the hand. Skip with you to the promised land,
Let Satan milk your anal gland; with a wrouhgt iron, hatstand.
You make quests for ratings by the underhand,
Your crass rape 'jape' should see you banned,
as dismay would surely cross the land, if you continue with your talk so bland.

I'd enjoy seeing you body slammed, by the A Team, in their A team van.
"Crazee fool! You are a tool!" With BA Barracus you will duel,
I'll pay him extra to be cruel
He'll throw you over lot's of cars, and Face will fist you up the ars. (Face is definitely a closet man fister - my Dad told me)

Some how you judge those with more ta-lent,
yet you are not one who deserves to be rele-vent,
In fact; I'd like to see you raped, by that new born baby ele-phent (which was born around the time when this was written)

No comments:

Post a Comment