Wednesday, April 29, 2009


OK so I had a blog many moons ago documenting my travels around Australia and New Zealand, which is now long lost in the cyber ether. I had a special focus on amusingly dressed tourists. Largely, being honest, American, middle aged tourists. Sock and sandal / fanny pack combos all over the joint. It was off the hook. You'd have loved it.

A lot has changed since those frivolous and care free days. Somehow almost 5 years have passed and largely I've been in cruise control, knowing really that I needed a jolt again to shock me into fulfillment!

That has now come full force, and of my own bidding when in one tumultuous week I not only mutually ended a relationship with a ladyface, sold the financial annoyance that was my car and most importantly, quit my job and after 12 years of "shall I shan't I" dillying and dallying, decided, balls out, to get my arse to Uni!

This blog will, I hope be the true insight into "mature" age academia that you have all been waiting for. I shall regale you with tales of beard stroking, studiousness, learned fables and obviously much purile nonsense besides. Oh and for the next 5 weeks I'll be in London, New York and Amsterdam, and will be doing my uptmost to fit in some open mic slots in the process! Watch this space!

Welcome......


No comments:

Post a Comment